Polycarbonate Corrugated Sheet
This incredibly strong and flexible polycarbonate sheeting is extruded from the most advanced materials currently used in plastics technology. It also offers great design flexibility, you can curve along the corrugations.
The products are made under the currently most advanced technology, using polycarbonate as main material, mixing with anti-UV agent and other materials. They have stable properties, not easy to turn yellow and becoming inferior. Their high ability to adsorb ultraviolet ray within ultraviolet spectrum range ( 290-400nm) is approved to effectively adsorb 99.9% UV.
Available in different sizes, thickness and colors
Color: clear, clear blue, clear green, brown and milk-white
Features of the Product
- Light Transmission
- Weather Resistance
- Impact Resistance
- Fire Retardant
- Temperature Property 40℃～+120℃,
- Light Weight
- Gardens, greenhouses and indoor fish farming sheds
- Skylights, basements, arch roof and commercial sheds
- Roofs of waiting rooms and corridors of modern railway stations and airports
- Shades of public facilities such as modern bus stations, docks of ferries
- Lighting for factories, warehouses and markets.
Green houses made of plastic film or other materials have the disadvantages of short life span, bad temperature and moisture insulation, high cost of frame, easy to be broken by hails as well as high maintenance cost. Choosing UV-PC transparent corrugated roofing sheet can solve the above problems. Light weight of PC sheets only require a light weight frame. Its high impact strength prevents itself from being dam-age by hails. 85% light transmission of the sheet is good for the fast growth and high harvest of crops. Its excellent temperature property enables it to keep in a good order in the temperature from – 40℃ +120℃ . The last but not least advantage of UV-PC sheets is its long lasting weather resistant property which prevents the sheets from discoloration and inferior quality.
Notes for PC Transparent Corrugated Roofing Sheet:
- Never contact the surfaces of wet cement, acid or alkali materials.
- Never contact the organic solution or glue and paint consisting of the organic solution.